While it is among the most expensive in this review, Cutech 40200H-CT is fairly priced given its durability and sturdiness. In fact, in terms of performance, I can compare this stroke of genius to some of the most expensive models on the market.
The benchtop planer delivers smooth surfaces for any sort of lumber. Having said that, after multiple uses, Cutech 40200H-CT failed to deliver the optimal evenness when it came to hardwoods. I had to use a sandpaper to attain that optimum level of evenness.
Other than that, the benchtop planers head is easy to work with. And maintenance, as well as cleaning, are simple to do except for some of the light oil on its cutter heads.
Pros and cons of Cutech PC160JT
- Includes a very powerful motor of 15 amps
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Boasts a built-in dust port
- Has extra-large outfeed and infeed tables
- Has trouble delivering even surfaces on hardwoods