Let me start with this long-lasting and highly rated thickness planer. DEWALT DW735X’s three-knife cutter head delivers extremely impressive results. It also comes with a 20,000 Rotation per Minute(RPM) motor.
Thanks to the two-speed gearbox, this woodworking appliance will allow you to change the speed to optimize the cuts. The maximum depth for cuts is 1/8”. The Appliance’s full capacity is 13 inches in width and 6 inches in depth.
The only downside to this machinery is its weight. Most individuals have reported it’s quite tough to lift. That’s why DEWALT is most recommended for heavy users. It works better for a stationary workshop.
Back to the positive note. The Dewalt planer comes with a three-year warranty and guaranteed customer satisfaction. Don’t take my word for it. Head over to Amazon and check out its reviews from verified purchases.
Pros and cons of DEWALT DW735X
- Motor delivers 20,000 Rotations per minute
- Comes with a three knife cutter head
- Boasts a two-speed gearbox
- Includes a 3-year warranty
- Ideal for professionals and heavy users
- Weight not ideal for portability
- The replacement knives are quite expensive