When you check out EMAX Air Compressor, there is no denying that it is a powerful air compressor. This tool is designed to last for at least 50,000 working hours if you take good care of it. This appliance also boasts a distinctively low rotation per minute pump. It can deliver 100 PSI and 19 CFM.
That is an outstanding power. It also explains why the tool is widely used in manufacturing areas, factories, and large sale workshops.
The tool is also designed with a durable solid cast iron crankcase body. This body type can withstand the harshest working environments. Other notable features include:
- Inbuilt intercooler and aftercooler
- Inbuilt head unloaders
- Removable cast iron cylinders
- Re-buildable rods
All these features I have just outlined were put in place to deliver the highest efficiency and convenience for you.
- Has an inbuilt aftercooler and intercooler
- Removable iron cylinder
- Incredibly low rotation per minute. This extends the pump life
- Efficient and highly durable
- Very quiet and cool during operations
- Boasts a bulky and heavy design