Using a jointer planer combo has been made extremely easy by the Grizzly G0634XP. Better yet, this appliance saves on space and can execute a wide array of tasks without complicated procedures. Even a first time user can learn how to fully operate the machinery after a couple of uses.
Thanks to its cutterhead speed of 6,500 RPM and 2 knives, It won’t take you hours to complete your projects. On top of that, the Grizzly G0634XP delivers an ultra-smooth finish at the end of each woodwork.
Pros and cons of Grizzly G0634XP
- Boasts a sheet metal body construction
- In planning function, it comes with vulcanized rubber feet rollers
- You can adjust the machine’s height to match your preference
- The infeed and outfeed table are manufactured using heavy duty cast iron
- Relatively heavy to move around
- Short warranty