Here comes a second planer from Makita. This should prove that power tools from Makita do need your attention. The Makita 1806B is an electric hand planer designed for seasoned carpenters in search of precision.
It retails with razor-sharp dual blades. These provide planning accuracy on woods of all kind. The planer also boasts a powerful 10.9 Amp motor that spins at 15,000 rotations per minute. This generous cutting capacity permits the tool to provide flawless and fast results. As long as the lumber surface is up to 1/16 inches deep and 6-3/4 inches wide, the Makita 1806B is your go-to product.
This electric hand planer boasts an ergonomic handle with lined up back and front grips. It is also pleasing to carry regardless of its heavyweight,
Pros and cons of Makita 1806B
- Offers precision
- A large, sturdy sole plate included for stability
- Can work on heavy-duty projects thanks to its powerful 10.9 AMP motor.
- Cuts up to 6-3/4 inches width in a single pass
- Nice alignment of back and front grips for improved control
- Very expensive
- Needs one to be skilled to operate