Milwaukee’s brand tagline is “nothing but heavy duty”. And I have to agree. Milwaukee Jobsite Radio/Charger is a great example of products from the company that lives up to this slogan.
In addition, the company’s saws, impact wrenches, drivers, and drills also have the most impressive speed, torque, and power. This jobsite radio is no exception. Among all jobsite radios I tested for this enumeration, Milwaukee 2792-20 Jobsite Radio/Charger was also among the most powerful ones. It also retails with just about every feature you would need.
First off, Milwaukee Jobsite Radio is among the first stereos on the market to retail with Bluetooth wireless technology. You can even control the tunes from more than 100 yards away using any Bluetooth enabled device.
It also retails with Android and iPhone ports inside a weatherproof compartment. These allow you to link all your devices if you want them to play while charging. It will also keep your devices away from rain, dust, and snow.
Milwaukee Jobsite Radio 2792-20 also retails with the largest compartment I have ever come across.
- Equipped with a convenient charging system
- Includes a 40-watt amplifier coupled with loudspeakers
- Protected from the ruggedness of a jobsite environment
- Includes steel handlebars
- The volume button is the click type and not continuous
- Speakers and amplifier could use more juice in regards to volume and wattage