Bora Portamate PM-4000 miter saw stand designed by HTC qualifies as the most budget-friendly miter saw stand in this review. You can probably already comprehend that, given its very basic design. That said, do not let its affordable price tag fool you. It retails with features that you will undoubtedly appreciate.
To begin with, this appliance is compatible with every make and model of miter stands in the market place today. Using the quick mount tool attachments that it also retails with, it is extremely easy and quick to attach and detach from the saw.
Taking the price tag into account, I have to say that this appliance surpassed my expectations.
Pros and cons
- Can support longer boards
- Very sturdy
- Quick and easy to set up and bring down
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Can support heavy duty material
- Doesn’t come with wheels
- Does not hold heavy material steady enough for precision cuts