This folding model from ToughBuilt is one of the most renowned sawhorses out there. When you try it out, it is not hard to see why.
The appliance’s solid construction makes it quite capable of handling 2200lbs on a set of two. The zinc plated steel prevents corrosion. The pivoting feet, on the other hand, help you to set up the sawhorse such that it’s perfectly level. Even if the surface you have placed it on is not level, the appliance will be perfectly level.
Pros and cons of Toughbuilt C700
- You can use it as a work table
- Material support pegs
- Folds down for easy transportation and storage
- Durable steel construction
- Corrosion resistant coating
- The plastic carry handle is a bit less durable compared to the rest of the sawhorse