Why not start our review with one of the best from the bunch?
This 12-volt air compressor can work up to a PSI of 100. Impressive, right? It also retails with a 4 ft. air hose and a 16 ft. power cord. If you want to power the tool, you can easily plug it into your vehicle’s cigarette lighter port.
That said, you ought to ensure that the port boasts at least 15 amps. That is the minimum required in order to charge the appliance.
This tool also retails with a pressure gauge on the top side. This allows you to see the pressure level the equipment is currently at. It also boasts a brass twist in tire chuck which allows you to tightly secure it to your tire in order to inflate it.
An accessory power plug, as well as vibration isolators, are also included in the package. You can use the power plug instead of the cigarette lighter plug.
- Can inflate big tires in minutes
- The power cord is long enough
- Can connect to your car’s cigarette lighter
- Boasts a robust construction
- User-friendly even if you are a beginner
- Does not include the LED work light which makes it a bit hard to use at night